Mathematicians love books
"Mathematicians love books," said Paul Halmos in his autobiography.
Is there a mathematician hidden inside you?
If yes, you would like to read many interesting books related to the subject. You might also like to suggest these books to others. This is done with the hope, that they'll also start loving mathematics as much as you do.
Where should you start?
There are lots of math books out there. So it's hard to choose.
Here I am making an effort to list down some of the best books related to quick calculations, mental mathematics or speed arithmetic. These books are amazingly interesting and helpful for our daily life calculations.
Feel free to suggest any book which you want to be included in this list. I am also putting Flipkart.com link for each book. I always order these books online to get free home delivery and to get good discounts on listed price. What more do one need?
List of Best Fast Calculation Books
I think each book in this list is written in very lucid language and is superb source of knowledge. These books can surely change the way you perceive mathematics, especially arithmetic. Click on the “Buy Online” link to read summary and reviews of any book in this list -
- Vedic Mathematics - By Bharati Krsna Tirthaji - Buy Online
- The Trachtenberg Speed System Of Basic Mathematics - By Jakow Trachtenberg - Buy Online
- Math Magic: The Human Calculator Shows How To Master Everyday Math Problems In Seconds - By Scott Flansburg - Buy Online
- Miracle Math: How To Develop A Calculator In Your Head - By Harry Lorayne - Buy Online
- Doing Simple Math in Your Head - By W. J. Howard - Buy Online
- How To Calculate Quickly: Full Course In Speed Arithmetic - By Henry Sticker - Buy Online
- Rapid Math Tricks And Tips: Thirty Days To Number Power - By Edward H. Julius - Buy Online
If you have read any book from the above list, share your feedback by posting a comment below.