Reasoning, both mathematical and analytical, probes deep into your logical mind and your ability to comprehend and synthesize the given information. Evaluating various possibilities out of the given information is also essential to derive necessary conclusions.
Here I am trying to compile a list of some of the best books related to logical thinking, data interpretation, data sufficiency and analytical reasoning. What distinguishes these books from the rest is their easy-to-understand format and simple approach to complex problems. I feel that the following logical reasoning books will be really helpful for students who are preparing for Competitive Examinations like LSAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE or any other.
Feel free to suggest any book which you want to be included in this list. I am also putting a link for each book, so that you can order them online and get free home delivery and good discounts. Each book is an investment for lifetime.
List of Best Logical Reasoning Books
I think each book in this list is written in very lucid language and is superb source of knowledge. These books can surely change your conventional approach to reasoning problems.
Click on the “Buy Online” link to read summary and reviews of any book in this list –
1. How to Prepare For Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the Cat by Arun Sharma - Buy Online
2. Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation for The Cat by Nishit K Sinha – Buy Online
3. A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal – Buy Online
4. Logical Reasoning: Test Preparation Study Guide, Questions & Answers by National Learning Corporation – Buy Online
5. Management Entrance Analytical & Logical Reasoning by BS Sijwali, Ajay Singh – Buy Online
6. LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible: A Comprehensive System for Attacking The Logical Reasoning Section Of The LSAT by David M. Killoran – Buy Online
You may also like: