Friends, this article is meant for people who are planning to take MAT examination for admission to a B-School. Students have to wander a lot to find out various aspects of MAT. So here I am giving you comprehensive information of all useful aspects of MAT. If you have any other query, feel free to ‘comment’ your question. I will be glad to answer them.
What is MAT?
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is one of the important entrance exams conducted by All India Management Association. This entrance exam is conducted in all major cities in the country. MAT Score is essential for every student who is seeking to take admission in top management institutes of India.
Students of several streams like- engineering, architecture, medicine, arts, science and commerce can pursue their career in Management after tackling the MAT entrance exam.
Cracking the MAT exam:
Cracking MAT exam is not going to be easy for all. But if you plan your study time with proper strategy, you can be a winner in it. An Important question crops up here that “how to prepare for MAT Exams?”
Here is a brief description of the MAT Exam Pattern and MAT syllabus -
Students, who want to pursue their career in management, have to give a MAT entrance exam for getting admission into the management college in India. This examination is conducted by All Indian Management Association four times in a year.
Students can easily overcome the fear of cracking the MAT exams just by following these basic steps:
- Always stick with the basic rules, clear your concepts of basic Maths, and start preparing on class 10 and class 12 maths. You can follow Quicker Maths site for some very useful fast calculation tricks.
- Go through all the study materials provided by your institute (if you are preparing with one).
- Always keep yourself update with current affairs, read newspaper and magazines daily.
- To make your English comprehensions well, work hard on your vocabulary. You can subscribe to this amazing free SMS service to improve your vocabulary
- Spend your time equally in each of your subject and find out your strength and weakness and try to overcome from your weakness.
- Solve different type of questions for MAT from several MAT study materials and books. It will help you to tackle most of the tricky question in the MAT examination. As they say, “Practice makes a man perfect”.
Author: Ejaz Khalil, Knowledge Consultant, FireUp.co.in