Most Difficult Riddle: One of my friend have forwarded me this mentioning the background. It claims that this mathematical puzzle was created by Einstein. Though we don't vouch for this claim but in any case it is very interesting to solve this. So guys go ahead and solve. We are ready to give the solutions too, if you all fail to solve it. But hope that's not the case. All the best!
Albert Einstein created this riddle in the late 1800s, and claimed that 98% of the world population couldn't solve it. It is a good brain exercise. Here it is:
- In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
- In each house lives a person of different nationality.
- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
Einstein's riddle is: Who owns the fish?
1. The British man lives in a red house.
2. The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Danish man drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The Blends smoker lives next to the one who drinks water.
You may also like: