Can you find these words from the clues?
If the clue were ‘Behead a mass killing to find amusement’, the answer would be LAUGHTER, since by beheading SLAUGHTER you are left with LAUGHTER.
- Behead a journey by air to find illumination.
- Behead a mark to produce a running competition.
- Behead anger to find your years.
- 4. Behead a seat to get head covering.
- Behead an apparition to find an entertainer of guests.
- Behead a support to get a bat for tennis.
- Behead the result of injury to make a vehicle.
- Behead an old weapon to find a fruit.
- Behead attractiveness to produce damage.
- Behead a section to get lousy insects.