There are various colleges which offer Bachelors in Mathematics course for the aspiring students. It is the responsibility of the students to find out the best colleges for the courses they wish to opt for. Below is the list of some of the top colleges offering Bachelors in Mathematics course:
Indian Statistical Institute
It is an institute which is of national importance that has been established and recognized under the act of Indian parliament in the year 1959. It has been established in the year 1931 which is a public university and is considered one of the oldest and prestigious universities which focus on the study of stastics and mathematics.
It is one of the leading training and research institute in the fields of computer science, quantitative aptitude, statics, and related sciences and so on. The headquarters of the university is located in West Bengal, Kolkata.
- B Stat (Hons)
- B Math (Hons)
- M Stat
- M Math
- MS in Quantitative Economics
- MS in Library and Information Science
- M Tech in Computer Science
- M Tech in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research
- JRF in Statistics
- JRF in Computer Science
- JRF in Mathematics
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala
It is a deemed to be university in Mulana in the state of Haryana. It was established in the year 1993 in the name of Maharishi Markandeshwar and was founded by Tarsem Garg. The institute is the leading symbol of education in terms of technical, medical and other professional streams. It has been accredited by the NAAC team with an A grade.
The university is committed to excel in research and innovation and the skill development of the students. It has developed an industry oriented education system which helps the students in order to make the students leaders in the professional world.
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering which includes Specialization in Automobile Engineering and Mechatronics
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science with Specialization in Software Development Program (American Pattern)
Chennai Mathematical Institute
It is an institute of central excellence which has been formed for the teaching and research in the mathematical sciences which is established in the year 1989 with the motto of bridging the gap between the teaching and the research in the fields of mathematics and various other allied subjects.
It has been recognized by the government of India under the section 3 of the UGC act, 1956. The objective of the institute is to provide the excellent quality education to the students in the best possible way.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science (3 year integrated course).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Physics (3 year integrated course).
- M.Sc. in Data Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Applications of Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Physics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
It is one of the autonomous public institutes of higher education situated in India. It is governed by the Institute of technology Act, 1961 which has been declared as the institution of national importance in India. There are various branches of the institute which has been established in various other cities of India to impart excellent education to the students in the fields of technology, science and mathematics. Every year, a large number of students gear up to take admission in this university.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B.TECH.) in
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences and Bio-Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
It is a private university situated in Jalandhar, Punjab. It was established in the year 2005 by the lovely international trust under the lovely professional university act, 2005 which started its operation in the year 2006. It has the largest single campus in terms of the private university in India. The campus spreads over 600 acres of land on the outskirts of Jalandhar and accommodates more than 24,000 students.
It has been recognized by the UGC, NCTE and AIU. It was also ranked 18th as India’s best college in the year 2017. It offers various courses in Mathematics which are spread over 3 years across six semesters. In order to get admissions in such courses, the candidates should have scored 60% and above in the secondary examination or any other degree equivalent to it. The candidates also need to clear the LPUNEST Exam 2018-2019 in order to take admission in the examination.
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- M. Sc (Mathematics) – M. Tech (Computer Science Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (Full-time & part-time)
- Master of Science in Physics
- M. Sc (Physics) – M. Tech (Computer Science Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Master of Science (hons.) in Physics
- M. Sc (Hons.) (Physics) – M. Tech (Computer Science Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Master of Philosophy in Physics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Full-time & part-time)